Sunday, April 1, 2012

Fresh flowers

As I told you guys  yesterday today is a Fresh flowers day!!
spring is here, let's do some pretty flowers arrangement for make the house inviting and beautiful.
In my house I used to have a fresh flowers always. I love it brings life, make me happy.
I'll show you some ways to do pretty and not expensive at all.
This is a Baby orchids, I love them you can find in so many colors.
a bunch with 5 steam coast $6,99 i did spend 10 steam
so ...everyone can have fresh flowers at home!!
Tulips....love them at all, they are elegant .
5 steam coast $ 9,99.


This actually is the one that I have now , I just did 2 days ago.
I got it 5 bunch of  astromelia $3,88 a bunch at Wall mart.
Everybody has a glass vase at home.
This one I did 3 weeks ago, Pink roses and pink snap dragon, This coast to me around $15,00.
last long, just change a water every two days.



Blue hydrangeas, $ 2,99 each at Field Flowers, the little green hydrangea $ 3,99 each.For the blue ones i got it 5, for the green ones just 3. Total coast 26,00.





I know you are going to find one On The Budget to do!!!





1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I'm going to buy some spring flowers!
    http://www.cougarvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete