Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Banquet Table

I really love a banquet table style for a wedding!

Usually people use a round table for 8 or 10, but a long banquet table is so elegant and chic.
People stays close to each other.
If the reception room is narrow this style is very good solution.
You can use high or low center pieces  or mixing both,and candles is a very good choice too.
Is different and dramatic. I'm a big fan of that style.
Let's see some ideas.!

                                       People can stay close to each other is cozy.


Candles..a lot of candles....romantic and beautiful.


Modern way  mixed with vintage colors....lovely!!


Gorgeous....love it!!! white is little be cold all the the time but this is very inviting!!


Simple, but beautiful and classic.


     I told you guys in the beginning that i really love this long banquet table at my wedding i used!


                                                          My dream wedding!!


Modern and elegant..5 years ago!!

On the Budget is always looking for new ideas to make you think a little be out side the box!!

2 comments:

  1. Obrigada por ter colocar uma foto de uma das mesas lá de casa...fico linda nesse post...rsss..Cada uma mais linda que a outra....muitas ideias eu consigo tirar dessas suas postagem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! This is really the perfect blog post I was looking for! Appreciate your wonderful ideas and I am gonna give it a try! You gave me some great ideas for a special event that is coming in my near future. Thanks buddy for sharing your thoughts with us.

    Polyester Tablecloths

    ReplyDelete