Monday, April 2, 2012

Baby Room

How excited is doing a Baby room....!!
Showing today two ways to make a pretty and elegant babies room.


                                          For Girls

I chose a modern color pallet, I  found this crib and this modern dresser. I chose a white furniture. This new concept really catch my eyes. A clean and classic  line chair coming in dark gray, purple walls , the accent wall can be decorated with this gorgeous birds stencil to make special and cute for a little girl,a VINTAGE CHANDELIER gives charm and makes it  more girly.
As you can see the beige tons is on the chandelier and can be on the rug and some art wall.
The bedding set has some pattern on it to bring colors.



Gives a room more presonality


Adding some decoration, here some options, purple pillows, pictures board, and some art wall.
You can add a tree shelf is so cool and cute, I found this pretty and lovely sign, vintage mirror,
You can add little vases with some flowers.



For Boys
For a boys room  I kept a Crib and the dresser, change a chair for a blue one to gives color,
the bedding set is another option to bring more colors from the pallet, a classic and clean candelier gives  a masculine touch into the room.I decided to stripe all the walls in a horizontal way to make feels larger than it is.



Once again using a modern color pallet.
For the walls I chose a dark shelves, I would change the brown ribbon for a dark blue,
You can have a dark and white frames if they are in the same shape.
shelving a baby boy room you do have a lot of good and fun item out there, go for it.



I did used this set of  furniture in both room.Is modern, elegant and has a clean line.



But if like little more drama this  set  will be perfet.

always On The Budget.





No comments:

Post a Comment