Monday, April 9, 2012

Birthday On The Budget!!

My daughter just turn 11 years old!!
she said she does not want to a big party or any kind of party!!
BUT i decide to do something simple.
Let me show you guys how i did in less than 2 hours and spending less then $100,00 decoration.
Is not include cakes and some candies!!
Was simple and pretty!!

I have two trays for sweets was gold  i did spray white paint coast to $0,99, and dress up with this brown and pink ribbon.
I got two pots for plants at dollar store for $1,00 each, and the ribbon coast to me $ 3,99 at walmart i got it 2.


Pot for plant from dollar store, ribbon from walmart..remember  Easter  day nothing is open...so..walmart was my only good option. I got it 2 bunches of roses coast to me $ 5,00 each. Delicious Candies by Cris's Brigs Brigadeiros Gourmets...I totally recommend.

  I did used two white and tall candle holders to support a little vase with some marshmallows to give more balance in this table.

        I decided to put some marshmallows with the flower arrangement just to add some touch.
marshmallows from dollar store.

                                                            candies from dollar store.


     Let me tell you guys....!! this Cake By Carmen Assis, was very good I got a lot of accomplishments.To support a cake i had it this two candle holders add  some ribbons with a hot glue, and was done.!!


Was simple and pretty...she was so happy.!!! I hope you guys get inspired by all this little tips.

                                                     This party was so On The Budget!!

5 comments:

  1. Giovanna K Mattedi RomanoApril 9, 2012 at 8:25 AM

    Lindo demais, ótimas ideias!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ei Giovana....q bom q vc gostou!!obrigada por estar sempre por aki me prestigiando.!!

      Delete
    2. Adoro ver seus trabalhos! Ah! E não esqueci de mandar a foto do quarto hein... rsrs...

      Delete
  2. lindo trabalhooo!!! to sempre aki!! parabens..Maria Lucia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sou uma apreciadora do seu trabalho, tudo de muito bom gosto e talento. Parabens

    ReplyDelete