Sunday, July 22, 2012

Fashion Centerpieces

Hi everyone, has been long time without post news for you, sorry I've been so busy.

Today I'm showing my last work, I'm not into a kids party,but this in particular was very fun and come out so pretty.
This little girl loves fashion, we decided to do something that shows a little be of her personality, she loves to sing, dance and she loves beautiful clothes.

I found this little mannequin and decided to dress them up for the party let's see how looks like.


Blues and yellows, has  girlie touch if you combine with some floral.


The Little  girl loves blue tones.



 We did 8 mannequins. All different, did try to give the Girl all design that she want to.


The letters is her initials.



Floral fashion design.


Clean and neat line, is always a good option.




I hope you guys get inspired from my ideas and make pretty centerpieces.




1 comment: