Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Amazing Designs

I'm very happy with this post today, I am very proud about my family.
I'm from a small Town, but we have great people and great things over there.
 I have a cousin she is so talent. She owns a big Event company.
I've been watching her work and i can see how much she grow her business, I got a lot of inspiration from her work .
Today I'm want to show how amazing my cousin Ana Paula does.



                                              All the details  make the difference.




In Brazil we don't do sweet 16 , we do celebrate girl's 15 b.day. Is a big party sometimes more than wedding

                                                                            Gorgeous

                                                    feathers, vintage look with glamour.!!








I'm in love with this look.

I

I hope you guys get inspired from my post.


No comments:

Post a Comment