Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fancy Forties!!

Hello...has been a long time without post something...so I was little be out of my center,...LoL...
But now I'm back!!
October 12 was my B.day....I really love my B.day. This year I've to decide to throw a party.
I've decide to do mixed a little of vintage and modern details.
Let's see how come up!!


                   
                                                Purple, black a and silver...little drama.

I want to do a very unique cake..so...i found a black lace that i had for more than year, I decide to use that.
So the main idea was to do a vintage cake and personalize with my letter on it..I order the foam , when I made it myself. I felt in love with this amazing look.


I did My party at Picanhas Brazil is a Brazilian Restaurant in Boca Raton.
The place come out very nice , the decor was  dramatic and the colors very rich and pretty.
My color palette was purple, aqua blue and black. 


Royal table is a very good option if the place is narrow. Vintage candelabras .
Crystals and feathers all this together gave to the place elegance and sophistication.


The details always make the difference. The letter in all the vases give more personality to the arrangement.


Candelabras, crystals, Hydrangeas, candles a lots of candles made the place looks gorgeous.



I had all my Fancy Friends and my Fancy Family with me...so I can not ask anything better than this.
I'm very blessed.


Dreams come true!!


My Fancy Details...!!!

I always want to do my 40 anniversary, but i did not had the chance..so i decide to do my forties...!!
I pick a Fancy forties theme..I had the idea to do what i like most....In the fancy way.
A very important thing...I did On The Budget.
I hope you guys like it.





No comments:

Post a Comment