Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Master room

The  master room is the place that I do hang out all the time.
This time i really want to use a cool and neutral colors.
Is all DIY..!!
I  used all my furniture, just change some itens, make them look brand new,and move them around from other rooms
I'm in love with grays tons.


My tv spot. White mirror from Home Goods,only $59,99

I chose go with very dark gray in the big wall to make my headboard pops up!
Is almost done...just a little few things that I couldn't find yet.
I had it a dark headboard in my room before, than I decided to go white this time.
I know white gets dirty that's  why i got it a material that is easy to clean.

For the curtains I got  this fabric at Ikea and I made myself ,price a yard for the fabric $6,99 i got total 8 yards.
Dark wall, white headboard,add some purple to bring some color.
To do a headboard i used 8 yards of white leather coast $109,00.
I made myself.
I made it my headboard using a plywood, foaming for bedding set and White leather,
this leather is easy and good to keep clean.
Lamp shades from Home Goods $39,99 each, Fur Gray pillows from target $16,99 each.
This chandelier I did using a coffee filters and some crystals.
My English teacher gave me  this manequin ..is always in my room,sometimes i do dress up it a little be.
My work space....chair from a thrifty store$7,99, desk i had before.
 

For storage and place to throw  pillows at night i got this bench from my entryway.
works very well and finish up the room.
white boxes from TJ Max.






On more time On THe Budget...this time on my Budget.!!!


6 comments:

  1. deixe seu comentario nao importa o idioma.
    leave a comment!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giovanna K Mattedi RomanoMarch 28, 2012 at 7:43 AM

    Lindo demais esse quarto! Perfeição! Parabéns!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ei Giovana .. Ta quaaase pronto sempre falta algo ne!? Manda as fotos !! Bjs

      Delete
  3. Obrigada geovana!! E um quarto multifuncional !!

    ReplyDelete