Saturday, February 4, 2012

Over the Top

Today I want to show you some things a little bit over the top. I´m going to post some pictures that i use as reference for my work.
I feel like everybody deserves to have the most beautiful party ever!!

I know...I know ...seems like too much...!! 
But trust me, this kind of decoration really makes the difference in any party, you have to agree!!!
Even though these beautiful and luxurious decorations seems unreal to you, we can always get inspiration and fit everything in your Budget!!
                                                                                                     
   romantic
                                                                                           
modern
My wedding decoration   
       Tree of flowers!
Contemporary using natural branches

Clean and Chic!

Hope you liked it!


2 comments: